Thursday, 24 September 2026

your girl is tachy(cardiac) AF

First morning post-HOPITAL I am back in my apartment. Yay!!! 

I slept all the way through from 9.30pm to 5am. SOLID. NO NOTES. JUST SNOOZING AND SERENADING.

I mean the automatically inflating bed was cool and all but it was noisy, ppl were coming in all hours to take my blood pressure and it wasn't MY CLEAN BED AND MY CLEAN HOUSE.

Boy, I told dwayne about the cleaning lady with her 1 blue rag and 1 spray bottle cleaning EVERYTHING..that made me want to get up and get H-IMMEDIATELY!!

Anyways..slept..woke up. Felt pretty OK and said alright 👍🏽..hot girl walk time 

Well...just the act of putting on my sneakers!! Heart RACING! I looked up natural methods to slow tachycardia and 1 was box breathing. So..I started my walk at an almost CRAWL to central park. Angela was basically chipping next to me...the walk was so slow. 

Made it to the park, sat my ass down on a bench to rest while angela did 2 laps of the track and then I walked home.

But a. I ain't doing anymore of this AC..this short of breath/panting/heart racing feeling is NOT worth it. 
b. MOVE YOUR BODY. Even if it's a baby walk..get the blood flowing and good stuff circulating. That 3km walk was difficult and slow AF and frustrating (because just 3 weeks ago I was speed roping and skipping like Ali!) But just get over yourself and keep moving.
C. Just be grateful for the lil things. That I could make it to the park in the first place, that I could see the beautiful morning today would shape up to be and I could FEEL that shift in the weather. The company of angela, the steadiness of dwayne and my work colleagues..esp Michelle who keeps sending motivational cards in the mail..(I ❤️ it!!)

Nnyeka girl. Just keep swimming!!!
You're doing your best and that is ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment