Tuesday 26 November 2013

The meaning of 'ou'

Well..apparently in France...the CAF specifically, there is a duality to the meaning of 'ou' that I do not know about.

I refuse to throw my education out the door and revise my understanding of the word 'or'.

CAF is an institution that can reform the hardest criminal. Do away with prisons I say...institute the CAF in every country all over the world. This monument...more like a grey elephant can instill patience , teach anger management and instill fear all at the same time.

I submitted my dossier October 22. What I thought to be a complete dossier based on the documents required by their website...

The joke was and still is on me.

This is where the basic definition of the word 'ou' comes into play.

So far I've received about 3 letters asking me for more documents. Today, I received a letter asking me to submit my birth certificate with a stamp AND a french translation of said document.

Attend, CAF is asking me to spend money that I do not have (why else would I apply to the CAF) to provide them with a document that is not even on THEIR documents list ?

#butdisisadogshow ??

Just to prove that I am not crazy, I'd like to know if you see 'ou' or 'et' entre les documents dans les fiches  jointes.

Lord put a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment