Monday 18 November 2013

It's been a quick minute

It's been a quick minute since I've blogged.

I am.settling into life in Nimes. I have FINALLY received my carte bancaire after 6 weeks of waiting last week Saturday. I met another trinidadian who is living one Provence over who also went to my secondary school :) So its always good to have a bit of home in close proximity. She spent the night last Saturday and we made good visiting Avignon (which according to her is a prison #dedd). Ah well! The company was great tho :)

Classes are in full swing and I've gotten used to the laissez faire attitude of the french student. However, I've made sure that they are scared of me though ! I've put the fear of god into them lol.

Nothing is really new. November has begun and with that winter is officially coming. Unfortunately. Sigh. The temperature has plummeted from 22 degrees avg 2 weeks ago to an average of 8. :(

But I'm still running and had.to make a trip to Decathlon to outfit myself to run.in these harsh conditions (oh my poor ears!!)

Christmas holidays are coming up and I can't wait for my trip to london and my subsequent trip to Malta! :) I'm still battling.on the idea of going to Luxembourg...I've found a train for 90euro return which is about 40 euro too expensive for me!
But I'll keep.you updated :) thank god for my private class that's keeping me afloat and comfortable !

Christmas is almost here! And.with that I am becoming painfully aware that my time is winding down.

A plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment