Tuesday 30 May 2017

Leave it to the LORD ...the interview smorgasbord

Sooo they have come and gone.

Two interviews in two weeks with two different organisations with two equally great mandates
The first was for a post in Kiribati. I was off my game but one can continue to be positive..my beau and my family sure are. That interview was like a full fledged exam - testing technical competencies vs the usual competency evaluation.
Man it was tough but at least I didn't cry at the end if we want to use that as a measuring stick lol

The second just occurred this morning. Typical UN competency exam. Dare I say it was even marginally... Easy? A post in the UAE,  this one is a monster with a huge portfolio to boot. My answers were more or less spot on but God was I nervous.

I am writing this with the hopes I can vanquish the post interview stress and get on with things and continue finding more jobs

I'm trying to leave it up to the Lord

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment