My first appt was at 8am and I LEFT the centre after infusion at 5.11pm. A MONSTER session with cold capping started at 11.30am and completed at 5.07pm (I was supposed to be done at 5.10 but I got fed up and said 3 minutes not gonna do anything..disconnect my ass!)
Anyways, angela and I literally flew out of the infusion centre because our experience with AC is that you have a mere 1 hour between when you get unhooked to before the shit hits the fan. So like a well oiled machine, we got home, I showered, brushed my teeth, swishes with Stella Life, showered, ate, took my 8 hour nausea medicine and then LAY the fack down with my puke bucket next to me.
Did nausea come? Hmm..no
Intense fatigue that hit like a garbage truck despite taking the nausea pill (that happened an AC right thru)? ..absolutely not
Did my stomach hurt? ...hmmm curiously no
I DID sleep and I'm now awake at 5am
I DID have a bit of diarrhoea at midnight
But more or less, I almost feel..normal..the day after. Who the hell knows what would happen by Sunday.
All I know is..I have this DAMNED UDENYCA BOX ON MY ARM..
I'm slightly anemic going into this first infusion (angela is currently banging around preparing my beets lol)
For this infusion I reward 500ml of hydration as part of my pre-meds. And Fomatadene (prilosec) was administered to protect my GI too. I had to get some other type of nausea medicine (can't rem the name, Latoya and Manny would know.. I had my TWO faaaaav nurses yay!) And ofc Benadryl that made me woozy but not particularly sleepy lol . But it sure did shut my ass up ..manny and latoya were both like..from the time we know your ass is quiet and not making jokes, we KNOW you feeling it.
I was also prescribed xanax..for the first time in my life...because at my pre appt I was BAWLING
I'm sick of chemo making me feel sick
I'm sick of walking into a building of HEALING where I'm supposed to walk out feeling better...NOT worse.
I'm tired of biohacking my body!
And I'm doing alla dis and not knowing if the shit is WORKING!
WHICH IS WHY I FORCE ORDERED AN ULTRA SOUND NEXT WEEK. Check my book and Axilla!
Anyways...above all in all to say
I'm gonna call Kayla my cigna nurse and ask for a therapist
And ddtaxol does not seem to be hitting me too hard apart from my 3 fingers that went suspiciously numb and tingly which I IMMEDIATELY massaged out.
So between the compression gloves and socks, cold therapy, acupuncture and now the Alpha lipoic acid
SOMETHING MUST WORK!
CUZ EVERY SINGLE CELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment