Monday 14 October 2013

The orifice is really a valley.

Nimes is...funny. hilarious even.

I'll keep this short as I'm STILL laughing.

My housemate and I went down to the CAF office to enquire about housing aid (as we make so little money) and the CSR took one look at the both of us and started referring to us as a 'couple'!

My English and her Italian understanding thought that homeboy was using it to mean pair...

Ooh Noooo he wasn't ! Lolol.

As we entered the final stage of the interview she asked 'why is all the money going into one account ? Do we just split it when we get the money?'.

He looked mystified, we were confused. Until the magic word was used again 'couple'. This time I had to step in. I said...'comme couple? Ou comme couple couple?'

It was only then he realised that we are in a colocation and NOT a relationship.

With that said, stef and I decided to break up (lol). As my official translator from English/french/Italian, I may not survive, but, my ego can't take another lezzie quip :p

And....the adventure continues.

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment