Monday 1 July 2019

Fresh queen of Belair

I've moved in!!

After a month of living out of a bag and not too particularly comfortable either, I've Finally moved in.

After the event last night, I went to get the car sorted.
9'20am to 2'20pm the guy worked. Consistent work for 5hrs. If he took a 10 minute break throughout that time, that's a lot.
I kid you not.

The car was in a mess. Parts of it still are. But the beauty of the machine is now apparent.

Cut to hurrying over to the airbnb, grabbing my bags and shooting to cost u less to get some vitals (as well as frozen food while I wait on my pots).
Get over to the house, unpack the whole car and I start to wipe down items, and then mop aaanndd wipe more again..

It is now 8.16pm. I am showered, exhausted and in bed. My feet ache, my back hurts,my sheets are too small but I'm finally here!!

Belair!

No comments:

Post a Comment