Thursday, 17 September 2026

all systems go..more AC..AGAIN

Updating this from my sofa because baby girl is TIRED.

Went to get my blood drawn today and saw Dr Carcas

Things accomplished today
1. Being my old foolish self with the nurse who takes my blood. We have a thing going where I rate her "chook" and the pain level. First week was 9/10, second week was 5/10...she told me she wanted redemption this week...she scored 9/10again. While we were cackling hooting and hollering. Angela said she heard us laughing from the waiting room
Score!

2..Dr carcas has some cool shoes...she says she has about 6 of tbe same pair in diff colours.  They are cuh-yute! I'll try to sneak a picture next time.

3. We are reducing the dose of the A of the C by 25%. So instead of 122mg, I'll be getting 90mg. I had to promise and swear that if I had ANYTHING hear related to go to the ER and she will switch me out to taxol. She is still uncomfortable with proceeding on AC due to long term potential heart issues but I have to swear to go to the ER first then call from there to report any issues.

4. She's OK with vaginal estrogen. She said I can't use it on my head to help with brain fog  (we laughed at that)..she said my best bet is to EXERCISE and LIFT heavy.. let's see how this shit goes.

5. She's reduced my steroid push by 12.5% . From 9mg to 8mg.

6. It's infusion 3 and the cold capping seems to be doing what it supposed to...crossing fingers tho cuz my scalp in certain parts..is TENDER!!

7. She scheduled a follow up ultrasound for me and I'll do an MRI before going off to surgery

8. She did a prescription for me for Prevident toothpaste. A LOT of ppl seem to be having dental issues on chemo . THATS NAWT GONNA BE ME!!

9..oh! Apparently my liver is PRISTINE (her words exeactly). Angela's drive to shove beets down my throat to cure my slight anemia has worked as i am bang on "12" which is in-range..the lower end..but still in range.

All in all let's see how this shit goes! I am NAWT looking fwd to dose 3 but let's see. If I handle it well she wants me to do dose 4...
But..meh. tbh I'd rather flipping not. I STILL have shortness of breath from dose 2. Dose 2 is STILL Lingering in my body!
Angela and I stopped at the library today and got a Hella lotta books...so we are stocked up and ready to go!

Ok..let me take a rest..I am TYAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment