Profusely apologetic about the after hours systems not working as it should.
She asked me about my symptoms..I told her tbe usual insane fatigue and nausea..but also the strange happenstance of not inhaling when laying down the evening of infusion.
She asked if I went to the ER.
Ofc. Nope
So she was like listen..this is the second time in 2 infusions that you have had some sort of chest complaint..I cannot in good conscience continue to give you AC. Esp as AC is known to cause heart complications.
We may have to pivot you to taxol.
So there it is.
2 out of 4 AC complete.
I'll find out if I will be able to do 1 more AC after the taxol at a reduced dose or something.
There's a fear that if I don't finish the course then it increases the chance of this nonsense coming back. I rather have a completion rate of 75% AC than 50% AC tbh.
But let's see. I see her in 1.5 weeks. I'm STILL stupendously fatigued and moving like molasses. My stomach is still funny and burning and all i want is salty and cheesy eggs and blackened toast.
Kayla my insurance nurse practitioner said its prob tbe steroid high jacking my stomach lining and encouraged me to eat whatever I felt for and could stomach. God bless her soul. She is one of the angels walking amongst us.
Anyways I'm trying to swim out of these side effects so I can get to work but today seems like another wash.
I AM going to try to go for a hot girl walk today tho. Try to move my limbs and get this chemo constipation outta here.
I also had a good cry this morning.
I'm tired of feeling tired
I'm sick of feeling sick
Every single cell inside my body...
No comments:
Post a Comment