Tuesday, 15 September 2026

finally..feeling better

Dose 2 really was a mother effer. 

It took me out for almost 8 days. I started to feel good last Friday and finally like myself on Sunday.

It's now Tuesday and I'm doing everything in my power to

Eat enough protein
Rebuild my gut microbiome
Exercise (gym and central park)
Be productive at work
Have a social life?
Do self care

ALL BEFORE IT GOES TO SHIT AGAIN ON FRIDAY

Going to chemotherapy and radiation is the biggest mental fucks and strongest thing I've ever done. Ppl go to the hospital to get sick, I walk into the infusion centre knowing I feel incredible at that moment and will be fucked up for 3 to 5 days.

Incroyable 

I had a good cry yesterday..and frankly I was overdue. It was more or less spurred by a lady who was a HH before, did a DMX and decided to go flat. She recorded her reaction...and boy...was it heartbreaking 

I know this isn't my journey..and I'm not starting from HH (Can barely make a C cup), but the havoc that this shit wreaks on ppl is crazzzzzy. The fact that your chest MAY be completely numb for the rest of your life? DOUBLY CRAZY.

Anyways..we keep on pushing. 
Gym tomorrow, hot girl walk with jump rope on Thursday. 

Thursday I see carcas where I'm gonna try negotiate a dose reduction while listing out my side effects this rounds including tinnitus, shortness of breath, the inability to inhale (which she knows about) and ofc the extreme nausea, night sweats and now parts of my tongue is black from the hyperpigmentation...
Yay..oh joy

Anyways...my hair is still on my head. So big mercies..and so too my body...small mercies.

Every single cell inside my body 

No comments:

Post a Comment