Friday, 11 September 2026

hot girl walks and gym

So it's been a full week from AC #2 and I'm FINALLY feeling 75%like myself.

I must admit, this one brought me to my knees. 

My stomach burning, tumult, nausea.
The FATIGUE! OMG..if I thought too hard, I'd be asleep.
Doing this and work is a huge energy outlay and I'll look back at this and be like DAMN GIRL YOU WERE A WARRIOR!

Yesterday I had hot girl walk #2 around the compound and that was a shitshow.
Nausea (but I think it's because I overate, I am realising very quickly how little I need to eat but frequently), dizziness, short of breath over a 20 MINUTE WALK IN HOUSE SLIPPERS!

But this morning I was determined to go to the gym.

And that I did! RDLs, lat pull downs ,rows, flysheet, triceps I got it done. I had to cut the workout short tho..the kiwis and beet smoothie angela gave me yesterday worked TOO well 

But I'm happy that now my chemo constipation is apparently cured.

That ish had me running in the house like pops from Friday.  Flung off my shoes and screamed MOOVEEE while I hightailed it to the throne. lmaooo

My only good weekend is coming up, so hoping that I can do something but outdoors is so freaking STORMY!! It's raining DAILY from 2pm and proper buss down thunder and lightning.

Anyways..let me enjoy my one good week before I POISON myself again

PS..my tongue is showing hyperpigmentation and my two thumb nails..womp womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment