How you feeling today? X 200, this too shall pass x 200, can you eat ? x 100 is not helpful, useful or even welcomed by persons who are unable to help, provide relief or even a moment of joy.
I am suffering. This is the baseline.
No need to ask me how I'm doing. Chances are..I'm suffering or on the way to suffer.
It's exhausting and I'm going to stop responding to people and only do so when I feel like it.
Thankfully Allan, Kwesi, my father have gotten the memo. Want daily updates? Ask the healthy caregiver, not the suffering patient who is trying to balance suffering with working.
You're 5000 miles away...me satisfying your curiosity does absolutely nothing for me besides drain the last bit of mitochondrial energy I have from me and provides me with no relief than other a set of banal follow up questions
You asking me a set of questions, offering unsolicited advice masked as comfort..but have not even asked for my address to provide a lil care package, food, fruit, NADAAAA, not even a lil DUST etc. So what, amazon only works in trinidad?
Look I fed up
The word is..I am in some phase of suffering
Leave me alone unless you have fun news, care packages or gossip.
No comments:
Post a Comment