Monday, 7 September 2026

I really hope I can make round 3 and 4

Well

The battle has begun.

I was cocky and confident after round 1.

Round 2 has brought me to my KNEES.

Nausea day 1..check
The ABSOLUTE CRUSHING FATIGUE DAYS 2 AND 3
PRESENT!

Day 4, I am just being able to swim out of what I can only compare to aesthetic induced fatigue post-surgery but for 48 hours.

I could not speak, form  a comprehensive sentence or thought. Just sleep, wake up, munch something, back to sleep. The plat au jour was burned bread. The thought of anything else would send me spiralling..into sleep.

I have been awake now for the longest I've ever been in the last 2 days....3 hours.

Let's see how long this stretch can go

I can now see why ppl fear rounds 3 and 4.
Because 2 knocks the sails out of them.

How can this get worse???

No comments:

Post a Comment