Saturday, 5 September 2026

2 more rounds of THIS SHIT BOY???

AC # 2 come and gone

And trust..

WHILE sitting in the chair,  I knew the side effects would be a supreme shit show.

Why? A tingling in my stomach. Despite sucking down 3.5L of water between 6am and 3pm...and peeing every 15 to 20 minutes..it was a scene.
The stomach. Felt like..irritation..and I knew..nausea gonna be on 1000!

And trust, I just had enough time to receive my ghetto box for the WBC shot.

Call Paxman (more about that in a bit)
And Caribbean Airlines to change my flight to June 

And I was DOWN..MAN DOWN. Ginger tea, the 2 nausea pills, something called cardiotoxicity which I think I have. So sitting upright on the sofa, with what I think are now night sweats (lol)  battling a ROILING stomach and scared to move except to pee.

Then ofc ..at midnight when I finally woke from my 6 pm resting place...Google. cuz I'm like what shit is this. The nausea pills are only preventing me from vomiting but the stomach is still BURNING and roiling..what is going on. Talk to Dwayne (we back on the mend yay!), and I spend some time on Google trying to figure out WHAT I'm feeling and what are remedies.

Google to the rescue and a few clicks later...a semi answer (besides eating plain foods), pepcid AC. The burn is a form of acid reflix? Maybe ? At this point I'm willing to try ANYTHING. 

One chewable later and one 5.5 hour pass out later with more night sweats.

I wake up...do my check in. Stomach? 75% (compared to 10% last night)
Nausea? 5%
Headache- 15% (but I'm used to this with these pills and chemo)

I dared go for a quick shower, coconut oil down, shea and castor oil down my body and I'm back on the sofa..semi laying down with no inhalation issues (cardiotoxicity)

So! Pepcid gets added to the line up BEFORE and after chemo just like claritin

But 2 more of these boy?  On the bright side..I'm halfway there..but this? Absolute bullshit lol

Ok on to paxman and their bullshit 

I get my hair done, angela and I think we figure out the code between the balance of water vs conditioner in the hair and we are all locked in. 
Head..frozen AF.
Make a bathroom trip and BOOM..apparently the clip fails, coolant spilling everywhere, nurse Latoya is plugging the coolant in my cap with her THUMB like mc guyver bullshit. 
They bring in a spare machine thinking at first that it's the machine

Nay nay..its my BRAND NEW PAXMAN BRANDED CAP 

So while it's chaos going on around me.
I call Paxman
This bish on the phone.. not a sorry, not an omg..
She buss the spiel "well you know you rent the machine "
Mam...I asked her. Did I make this cap myself? Who sent me this cap?whose branding is on this cap and is hence responsible for QA?is the machine compatible with other caps? So escalate this because I want compensation because how can you now guarantee the service with my head cooling down rapidly, us having to SWITCH caps and start all over again 

CRAZY! 

ANYWAYS. New cap comes Tuesday.. Hq should also call me on Tuesday

And I hope by then I am BETTTERRRR

But yes..I'm laying down.. keeping my ass quiet.

For the most, I'll prob do some vibration plate for 10 minutes. 

DASSIT

No comments:

Post a Comment