Wednesday 18 September 2013

D-Day

Well, tomorrow is D-day. The day of my scholarship interview.

I'll keep this note short as I'm trying to put my thoughts together so I'll be ready for my panel interview.

How do I feel ?
Scared as hell.

What would this opportunity bring ?
Honestly ? Anything, Everything or absolutely Nothing.
During my last trip home, I felt like it would be the last time seeing Trinidad and Tobago for a while. I really enjoyed being home, but it felt like saying goodbye. It felt as if my life was about to take a huge left turn although I've meticulously planned for the path on the right.

Could this be it? I don't know.

All I know is, is that I'll try my best as I'll only be happy with the outcome once I give my best.

What is to is must is.

My only consolation is that I'm heading to Nottingham to reunite with my peeps and I'm uber excited. But alas, the excitement has been dampened by this impending interview that is happening first thing tomorrow morning.

Ah! Life is meant to be LIVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment