Tuesday 17 September 2013

Curveball Chronicles part deux

APIA????

Where is that?!

I've always listened to people use that slightly condescending and majorly ignorant phrase to determine where in the Caribbean my island comes from. (Trinidad and Tobago..right about Venezuela. If you don't know where Venezuela is, my patience is not a cup that overrunneth)

But this time the question came from me!

Stretching in my warm bed, with ironed sheets (thanks Aunty Nina!), I began checking my emails at about 8.45am london time when I saw it.

"Blah blah blah..job..blah blah blah..undp..blah blah..Apia"

Whut?

Apia? Runs to Wikipedia. After seeing it is phyiscally smaller than Dominica, with a population of 35,000 and located at the edge of the earth, it looks like a no.

Or..

Does it...

No comments:

Post a Comment