Thursday 12 September 2013

T-11 days!

I am terrified. Certainly and 100% terrified.

Everyday I think why would I immerse myself in a totally different country, a bazillion miles from home, in a country where I'm not overly comfortable with the language? The answer? I'm obviously stupid :(

But! Then I think of the potential adventures I can have with France as the major hub of all of my activities. I think of my friends in Germany, Spain and the UK who can all give me a bed (for free!) and the fact that I can pay 10euro (thanks Ryanair) to go to Morocco versus 10,000TT if I was still at home in Trinidad and Tobago.

I still haven't heard from my teachers at my school at Lycee Philippe Lamour as yet, so I am slightly (ok I'm lying), I'm having a MAJOR freak out session. The only consolation is that I'm glad to be only assigned to 1 school so that I have longer and better contact hours with the students/teachers and hopefully make some friends ...although it is a well known fact that I am slightly antisocial. lol.

so T-11 days, Nimes here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment