Thursday 12 September 2013

Another one bites the dust! T-2 sleeps!

Well! It's T-2 sleeps!

A lot has happened since I've last visited this space.

Not one, but TWO of the English teachers have contacted me at the school! Talk about a weight off of my shoulders! I have an idea of what materials to bring (specifically; videos, brochures, mp3s or anything about my native Trinidad and Tobago) and a heads up about the particularly cold winters in Nimes (womp womp), but I feel ready!

Ideally, I'd prefer my own space with respect to an apartment, BUT! An apartment with all the trimmings (WiFi, laundry, kitchen space) for Euro270 per month with the possibility of CAF sounds like a great deal for me. Besides, I'm already tired of house hunting and I haven't even gotten to France as yet!

If you did not realize before, I am superbly impatient :)

Based on previous travel experience, I'm heading over with one checked suitcase and one carry on. How do I plan to fit everything into one suitcase? Elementary my dear..just pack the necessities. As it is, I'm unable to fill my one checked suitcase! (My carry on is stuffed to the max weirdly enough :D) But besides some pants, tops, dresses, unmentionables and 2 pairs of shoes, what else do I need? If I've missed something, I'd rather buy it in Nimes rather than lug around a large suitcase from the Eurostar in London, through Paris then onwards to Nimes.

I'm not having that stress.

So, I'm almost packed and we ready for the road!

Au revoir sunny Trinidad!

Alo chilly Nimes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment