Monday 30 September 2013

Nimes at night

So my Sicilian housemate's parents came over and can I say...all my preconceived notions came true last night. Hand gestures, shouting, cooking and shoving pasta in my mouth was the order of the evening.

After Stefs mom asked me in her VERY Italian accent 'vat iz your nameh' (I had to stop myself from pulling on her cheeks and making goo goo baby noises), I came to the realisation that I am having a truly international experience.

After a fun filled dinner we decided to tour the city at 10pm...this was OBVIOUSLY not my idea, but who am I to turn down a night out on the town ?

So we all jumped into the rental and headed into town. Below is some of the pics I snapped last night :)

To add to the adventures, someone is lending me a bicycle so I can take salsa lessons on a Wednesday night. So..I'll be on a bike..on the Nimoise roads *eek*!!!

I'll definitely be practicing before I unleash my lawless, Trinidadian ways onto the general public :/

No comments:

Post a Comment