Friday 20 September 2013

The Morning After

So its the day and morning after my scholarship interview.

How did it go? I can't say. Questions were asked, answers were given. I know I should have made mention of a few topics but in the end, I did the best I could during the nerve wracking circumstances. So in a few weeks, I'll know how I stacked up against the rest of persons. My only consolation is that one of the interviewers commented 'thank you, that was a very thorough answer'.

But ! The day ended fantastically well. Heading to nottingham to my homie homes dyneshia where there was a scandal marathon sleep over with food! Glorious food !

The Uni has changed in leaps and bounds so I guess the money is running freely ! But overall the day into evening was fabulous.

It's now morning and we are chatting about the NHS, jobs, suicide, food and chavs.

Heading back to london tonight to do a Sprint for Paris in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment