And WHYYYYY am i here ar 6.45am? I'm grateful that these ppl sent a car, but the division isn't even open!
So here I am..sitting, waiting at the hospital in the break room in an empty area just waiting.
Hurry up and wait I guess.
After this at 11am, PET scan. And you know what? EVERY SINGLE CELL INSIDE MY BODY, EVERY SINGLE CELL IS HAPPY AND WELL 😀
Yesterday, uncle came through (again - at this point he is the come through man lol) and brought a whole car...a car..to get myself and angela through infusions. I've never come across this level of unending generosity in my life before.
He hares it whenever I tell him thank you, so from now on I'll redirect my appreciation here.
This level of care and consideration is unknown to me and every day I am thankful that Kathrine called in a panic for help for carnival and I am thankful that January Nnyeka was also kind enough to say "he could lime with me and my crew!"
Imagine if the stars and fates and GOD didn't line all this up! I am beyond awed. I'm beyond grateful. Thank you Jesus for health, love and support.
So we keep trudging along. 1 foot in front the other. Doing what needs to be done.
1 year!! 1 YEAR to the day. July 21 2027...I'll be NED. Cured. Reconstructed. Battle worn and tested but HERE. Mentally healthy from THIS PTSD and loving life and loving the people around me MORE.
No comments:
Post a Comment