Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Port goes in tomorrow and why is it so hard to transfer care!

Let's get ready to rumble

Pfft yeah right.. I'm still vastly annoyed and terrified that this is happening to me

Anyways. Went to see Dr Allen today..Port goes in tomorrow.. imagine I didn't even know that a chemo Port required surgery. I just thought it was something they stuck on your chest! Ha! My ignorance runs DEEP!

Hospital also called. Gotta be there at 8am at the Main Hospital Entrance. Westside Hospital. This Port will be my lifeline for chemo and I'll be HAPPY when I take the bish out. Alas, let's get it done.

In other news, I'm trying to do cool cap therapy to save my hair ...my 20 years of LOCS! and I would like to transfer my care to Baptist Health.
Why the fuck oh why does it feel like a bunch of gargoyle guarding the castle for me to get a BASIC CONSULT with the oncologist! OMG! I'm literally on hold for 20 minutes trying to make a consultation appointment! WTF IS THIS!!!
Oh they may want you to do the lymph node biopsy first so you want me to add another week or two of waiting while this shit is in my tit. Like come on!!! 

This is FRUSTRATING to the point where imma be like..uncle buzz my hair cuz this is some bullshit. Ppl with life threatening disease should not be having to navigate complex hospital systems! This is BULLSHIT!


WOOSAH..and breathe. Anyways let me get to Kohls to return this amazon order.

No comments:

Post a Comment