Sunday, 16 August 2026

rum pah pah pum -man down! (for today)

Woke up this morning.

Chest -aching
Back -on fire
Mucus -plentiful and not the colour it should be.

Yeah ER time because this is NAWT Sustainable and something is clearly wrong as Dr Allen said that a. Her patients done usually need pain killers post surgery and b at this pt i cant even distinguish the pain between my chest port and this lung/chest/back pain.

Ofc before leaving the house I had to put a load of laundry in, fix Angela's room and start the robot vacuum! Caribbean trauma is real lol.

Anyways, 1 lyft ride later with lyft driver Patrick who picked me up last week,  check in and in 15 minutes I'm in a room being poked and prodded

It's amazing how in 40 years of life I have prob had blood draws maybe 10 times. In the last 2 months I've had about 15 IVs and 6 blood draws,  things that I really really hate.  I'm properly hooked up 

My word, this is an experience. One that I'm not interested in repeating ever. 
Prevention is better than cure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment