This weekend I went to Cheryl's 60th birthday party , great gatsby style. Michelle, Rose, Dee, Dana all there and looking fine.
Sunday was a day of rest and slowly preparing.. kara and Michelle's friend has told me I need to start journaling this period by hand..I'll get there..but nothing stops the old trusty blogger app!
Preparing suzzi mits, suzzi helmet, mirena removal. What is scaring me the most is that I have been through mental hardship before. But never have I paired that with the physical hardship of what chemo and repeated rounds of surgery sounds like.
All this paired with H1B renewal woes during this strange administration AND fundraising.
Chemo brain, fatigue, all of these things have me SCARED.
This is why I cry. How long will I have to be mentally strong in the face of torture.
I am so grateful for my A team.
Dwayne
Allan
Angela
Steady and strong presence like a heart beat.
I don't know what good things I've done to have these people in my life. But thank GOD.
Especially I thank God for Dwayne..never would I have thought I'd meet such a caring individual who in such a short time has taken on responsibility for my care and well-being
Still I cry
Still..one foot in front the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment