I'm still constipated tho 😞
But I have a few wins to celebrate. Did a session at the gym today! I took the weights right down (30lbs) and did reps of 25 to 30 to still feel the burn. Also did some leg work as well and also had a small work.
Do I feel completely like myself? Nope...because ..I'm constipated.
But do I feel much better? Hell yes.
Cataloguing my side effects, my tongue still feels weird but the tingling in the palms of my hands have resolved. I'm lotioning with coconut oil and my shea butter to keep the skin hydrated and ill prob attempt to retwist my hair on Friday once I give my hair another wet at the roots.
AC chemo is VERY dehydrating so I'm trying to take precautions. Liquid tears, spritzing my hair, cold capping, lotioning morning and nigjt and ofc trying to get in as much as 3L at least 3 days before and 4 days after the AC regimen.
It could be the reason why my only sickly issue has been nausea and ofc we discovered that my typical low sodium diet is the reason why it lasted this long
So now we will tweak the method and include a salty bone broth maybe 2 or 3 days after infusion day.
Anyways, today I take out my mirena. I mean, they have shut down my ovaries, so the mirena is moot at this point and as this squatter is also minorly powered by progesterone (20%) and the mirena is a progesterone based IUD, I gotta yeet the damn thing.
I want to see if I can keep this guy on as my gyne...maybe get some micro dose testosterone and other micro dose stuff as approved by Dr Carcas (my oncologist).
Anyways..today is another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment