Angela is here, flitting around with some nervous energy whilst trying to be calming. The usual questions about food, sleep etc etc
Today is chemo education day so I guess this is where we get to ask all our questions, learn what to expect, DOS and don't. I'll also have my financial class plus about 3 tests that they have decided to pack me up with. I guess this will let us know if we are still on the right path for treatment
I'm hoping I can go for a 30 minute stroll later. I'm tired of lazing and being lazy!
Todays cry baby feature. Naomi from the front office sent me a note and her personal visitors pass so I can use it with uncles car...yes you heard that right. At this point this man is a better family member than everybody in my family lol.
But yes. I did cry. The note was sweet.
Angela reminded me how Naomi and I started off as bitter enemies which is how she earned the name "spicy"
But between time and my excessive charm...here we are now. Warmth and love exchanging every time.
On to today!
No comments:
Post a Comment