Saturday, 19 September 2026

AC 3 at 75%

Well..

What we know with AC...the usual

Yesterday was bad 

So bad I started to feel sick DURING AC...within 15 minutes of infusion..the nausea was DEBILITTATING.

coupled with the nurse not knowing how to do the paxman cap and me having to advocate for me time but STILL cutting it 30 minutes short because I felt so bad...let's see

But the NAUSEA..wow..the nurses had to rush and push some other nausea med in my port to supplement the Dexa and TWO nausea meds that they give me. This 3rd tho..whew child..the DROWSINESS! it derailed my flushing schedule as ofc I could not drink water and get up to pee and was just all around sluggish and do do ish.

I got enough of a second wind to get up and drive home in the POURING rain, removed my clothes, jumped on the sofa and SLEPT.

Took the 8 hour nausea pill. SLEPT

Woke up for 15 minutes. Ate something.  SLEPT

And it's now 10am Saturday. I fell asleep at 3pm on Friday.. 

What I can say tho is my fatigue and nausea from this Saturday is 80% better as compared to last Saturday. So maybe the dose reduction is the REAL ticket + that extra nausea med that made me feel sleepy.

I dunno but if I can get past this weekend a little unscathed..I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment