I mean..for the most part I suspected as even I decided i wasn't doing the 4th
Nurse Kelly was like 'ill be REALLY surprised if they allow you to do tbe 4th"
Dwayne "I reaaaally don't think it's worth it to do the 4th"
Lennard "I am no doctor but I don't think you should do the 4th"
So yeah Carcas has pulled me from my 4th AC.so I've done 2 full doses and 1 dose at 25% reduction and I am not mad at it at all. Especially after reading up on how some people were hospitalised with heart damage for WEEKSSS after finishing AC chemo.
No thank you. So I'll take my beta blocker for now, practice my box breathing and prepare myself for the next phase.
Dense dose taxol..I'm not gonna lie..I'm kinda nervous about taxol as a dense dose because the side effects are significant neuropathy in hands and feet, hearing loss (??!!!!! Wtf), extreme bone pain, fatigue and of course playing truth or dare with my hair. The only goof good thing is that a. If I have a bad reaction I can switch to an abraxane which has minimal side effects, b.taxol is flexible such that I can take it dose dense or weekly. If dense dose is too hard on me, I can take the weekly.
Given that my body is taking this hard, I'm even considering asking for a dose reduction off the bat for the dense dose (especially as I have the tinnitus since my last AC infusion)
Anyways...bring out the Suzzi pads and let the good times roll. Who knows...if all goes well..but who the hell knows, I could be dome with Chemo in November...wow.
Anyways.lets see.
God is in control and every single cell inside my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment